Tuesday 17 July 2007

Coffinman bows out of 911researchers

Coffinman bows out of 911researchers
http://www.911researchers.com/node/721#comment-5536

Coffinman's picture

Do you know what?

It seems to me that I am talking to myself here.
There are trolls that want to cover up the political exposures happening within our community, and people who present as good researchers yet stand back and say nothing.
The exposed liar, attempted character assassin and tacit bodyguard of Loose Change and 911mysteries, Haupt is back posting as if nothing has happened, and nobody has any problems with that.
I could go on, but I don't think that it would be worth the wear on my keyboard to continue.

I am going to end with a quote from Holmgren:

[CM stood up for basic principles of truth, integrity and logic and “letting the chips fall where they may”]

And another:

[Griffinization of no planes is complete. You all think that victory is within your grasp. Well in a way it is. Very soon, Fetzer will be standing up on a podium with the webhag behind him, aanouncing that if you throw a grand piano at a hologram of a pod, it proves that we have dozens of highly qualified experts (and no bus drivers) to prove that planes both did and did not hit the WTC, thanks to the ground breaking physics research of Moregames Reynolds and the magnificent "911 mysteries video".]

At least Gerard can get to see one of his hopes fulfilled:

[I just hope that CM has enough strength and clarity of vision to walk away on his own terms before you cunts crucify him completely.]

None of you could ever crucify me, because I fight with the truth, and there is no defence against the truth.
Period.
And I am walking away on my own terms.

Coffinman

No comments: