Tuesday 17 July 2007

Nico Haupt

Nico Haupt

http://www.911researchers.com/node/707

Coffinman's picture
Submitted by Coffinman on Sat, 2007-07-14 17:02.

“Nico has recently engaged in directing a mass of garbled vitriol at me.
His starting point was that I was SEXIST.
In fact he reckoned that this alleged sexism signified that I was a victim of some Griffin eco-feminism psy-op.
In order to establish that he attributed to me the following quote “…When a man protects a woman it just about guarantees
she will not speak out against him” describing it as a “SEXIST SLUR”.

This is how he wrote it:
[Coffin writes:
"...When a man protects a woman it just about guarantees
she will not speak out against him..."

WHICH IS ANOTHER SEXIST SLUR!]
And this is the url of the comment:
http://www.911researchers.com/node/706#comment-5400

The problem is that the above quote is from WF- not from me - and I was actually disagreeing with it.
I have pointed this out until everyone is bored with hearing it, and Rick has verified it.
It was also verified by Holmgren in his last contribution.

Will Nico now retract the false attribution to me, and all of the allegations against me that were based on this false attribution?

Will he now direct his rage at the person who actually wrote the above quote, Webfairy?.

All other issues are irrelevant to this thread and would obviously be spam.

I repeat the important part of this post once more so that it will be clear to even those with the poorest reading skills:

Will Nico now retract the false attribution to me, and all of the allegations against me that were based on this false attribution?

Will he now direct his rage at the person who actually wrote the above quote, Webfairy?.
(edited to unbold only)

Now added to remain at top:

Nico the troll
Submitted by Coffinman on Sun, 2007-07-15 15:32.

Nico has shown that he will not answer the two questions posed to him.
It is now an established fact that he lied about what I had said.
He has turned this thread into a trolls fruit loop.
I will look at the reasons why he felt it necessary to lie and attempt to smear me in another post.

I have proven:

1. Webfairy made the sexist statement, which I opposed viciously.

2. Haupt knowingly attempts (still) to discredit me by falsely attributing Webfairy's outlook to me.

3. Haupt will not say he disagrees with Webfairy's sexist outlook.

I consider this matter closed now and it is time to move on.

Coffinman

No comments: