Friday 2 March 2007

Coffinman confronts Steven Jones on the tower destructions

Coffinman confronts Steven Jones on the tower destructions





I phoned into Tarpley's show to confront him about the claims he made regarding the unavailability on Earth of the power needed to destroy the towers by directed energy methods.
Greg Jenkins has produced a document in which he claims that it would take five times the power produced on Earth.

Tarpley immediately tries to pressure me by saying "quickly!" in a domineering tone, this is a technique used to cause a person to immediately strip their question down without due consideration and therefore weaken it.
The point I made to Jones was that this figure completely ignored any secret military power sources.
Notice that Jones will not speak for himself, he says that he is citing the work of Greg Jenkins.
At one point he says that "there's only four forces in nature".
If anyone knows what that means email me or write it in the forum.
My mic. was muted at that time.
Then I mentioned cold fusion, we know already that Professor Jones was instrumental in killing the development of this World-saving capability.
When I ask "Didn't you prematurely release a paper that prevented Fleischmann and Pons from patenting their work?" my mike was muted before I got the question out.
After that happens, listen to the way Jones says "power-wise, you see?" It sounds like that is when he signals Tarpley to put my mic. back on line.
Then I ask him about the spire, and my mic. is cut for good immediately after my question.
While Tarpley cuts my mic, he tells me to "Let Professor Jones answer", as if to imply that my mic. is still live, and then when Jones directs a question at me (have I read Jenkins' paper?) Tarpley says "Damien is no longer with us" as if I hung up or something.
They worked together to contain my questions.
So we have yet another instance of Jones evading my questions.
The first time he hid under a rock, this time he hid behind an accomplice with a finger on the mute button to my mic.

No comments: